Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Friday, January 30

Regarding the DAM Hacker

Remember that I once written a post about my home Internet being banned? It was caused by some idiot (I really do not know who) that hacked into my wireless router on the 19th of December. This infringement titled: Order of the phoenix book, and an agency sued me due to this download.
Oh man... I thought it was due to all my downloads. Now I have to acknowledge the letter by signing my name on it saying that I will not download any copy righted stuff in the future FOR HIM!! This world is really unfair it seems. I will curse this hacker for causing so much trouble for me!

2 comments:

  1. Received the same type of letter yesterday. MPAA must be making a big push. They have been seeding movies lately on bittorrent sites. Read the comments and use a proxy site for privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity lar pps... lol...

    ReplyDelete