Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Saturday, January 24

Home Internet Banned!

I type this message using Drake domain.

Today approximately 6 pm, mediacom (my internet service provider, like streamyx in Malaysia) called me and told me that I have been downloading illegal stuff. They need to suspend my account for awhile. I was like...... okay. I admit that I have been downloading "illegal" stuff like movies, games and softwares, but I have been downloading movies for like 6 months? Now only I am caught.

A lot of my friends were banned at the time they started downloading illegal stuff via bit comet, lime wire, xun lei or any other download manager. I am consider lucky because I have downloaded more than 100 high definition movies. The internet speed here is just incredibly fast.

They will send me a letter and after I replied them only they will allow me to go online again with my account. Hopefully it can be done as soon as possible. I have so many homework due online.

My only concern is that the lost of internet connetion at my home will affect my house mates, Mary Anne and Peik Hong. Hopefully that they do not mind because they like to watch the movies that I have downloaded too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment