Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Wednesday, January 28

Mouse in My Operation Management Class

MOUSE!! Spotted in my management class. When the professor was half way lecturing, suddenly someone shouted that he saw a mouse running around the hall. Everyone was like shocked and professor stopped lectured for awhile while looking for the mouse. Come on... What is so big deal about seeing a mouse in the class? It is not a rat; its size is about a hamster's size. It was sooooo small, yet they made a big deal about it. Probably it was a good time to take a break. Somehow it created a fun environment, perhaps I have never seen the whole class amazed by a mouse in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment