Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Thursday, January 15

Yoon's Potluck

A cool place to chill and relax. Especially with the presence of Kee Shen from Purdue. We had great time talking. Also, we played pictionary after dinner. It was fun because I was teamed with all girls includes 1 American. I could not believe we lost!

This is known as the korean dessert. The situation was kinda funny because Kelvin and friends all made fun of her dessert. They were asking her "how to eat these stuff?" Honestly I didnt eat those because those are full of butter, which is something that I do not like, I am sorry =P.

Yoon, a korean friend of mine had her potluck somewhere after finals. I was really happy that I was invited because we are not that close. I had a chance to taste home made korean food =).

No comments:

Post a Comment