Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Sunday, January 4

My Potluck

Prepared by Mary Anne and I. We have decided to have this potluck right after our finals. Well, all the while we wanted to invite people to our house for dinner, but the condition of the house was not allowed. This house that we are staying might collapse anytime. But after finals I could not care much and invite 10+ people to our house and surprisingly, my house is still here till today. It was our first potluck.



My house has became the "Red Alert 3" and "Counter Strike" multi player spot.
All the food were gone within minutes (in fact, there were not enough).


Due to the condition of the house, we always help cooking whenever we were invited for potluck. This is the most we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment