Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Wednesday, January 21

Could not sleep well on the first day of class

From the title it is kind of self explanatory. I drank a lot of chinese tea that I brought from Malaysia. The quality of course is at top unlike the ones here in US. Last night was my first time drinking chinese tea out of few months here in Des Moines. I did not know that the effect was so strong on me that caused me not sleeping well. Coffee will have stronger effect then. I started lying down on my bed around 3 sth in the morning. I kept switching sides, tried whatever positions available (that is comfortable, not even a nasty one!). I even thought of asking someone in Malaysia to give me a call (it is dam cheap calling from Malaysia to US, but freakingly expensive when US makes a call to Malaysia). For some reasons my sms could not reach my friend and I did not bother anymore. Finally, I slept when my house mate woke up at 6 sth because I heard the sound of her footsteps when I almost went into sub-conscious state.
In my first class of Marketing Research, I did not fall asleep fortunately. I kept yawning which makes me felt annoyed. Luckily the american sitting beside me did not give me a punch in my face and say "wake up, get over with your break!". Well, no one will ever do that I guess. Having to say that, I am the only Malaysian in my class, despite the Malaysian population in Drake is so huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment