Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Sunday, March 15

Volunteering at the Kidfest


This is the entrance of the Kidfest, as we can see, it is sponsored by Principal Financial Group.

How does it look? It is very crowded. The entry fees is $7. I think it is overpriced for young children. Also, they do not get free food inside.

There are a lot of super heroes costumes. This is not my assigned booth, just so happened to passed by it and find it interesting.

This is the booth where I was assigned to. The Iowa Public Television! I never knew it is so popular among kids, just like Cartoon Network in Malaysia.

The cartoon of the day is... I forgot its name. Well, I am not a cartoon fan. But I used to like sonic though.


I am doing this volunteering job because I need to fulfill the 10 hours of volunteer hours to Adams Academy leadership. It is a program where we can develop our leadership skills and enhance our resume too. It is a 2 semester program and I have started in Fall so I will be able to graduate from this program this semester. There are 5 required sessions to attend, 10 hours of community services as well as a reflection paper on leadership. As I post this topic, I have already done all of those, waiting for the graduation ceremony and get a $120 sweat-shirt!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment