Early in the morning we que-up for McD breakfast. From the sleepy look I guess we can tell.
Just another picture of the dudes buying McD.
Finally, we have arrived to the Outlet Mall in Iowa. It took us about 1.5 hour. The first shop I off to NIKE. There were a lot of nice shoes and cheap prices!!
Just another picture to show how widely spread they are.
1.99 USD for a long sleeve collared shirt, do you believe it? It is from Old Navy, an American brand.
This is how it is looked like when zoomed out.
3.99 USD for a pair of JEANS?? This is ridiculous. I bought a pair of it.
3.99 bucks per pair for a lot of different sizes.
This is near impossible, Pasar Malam also cannot get this cheap. The price as it is stated, 0.19 bucks or 19 cents!! But there is only 1 of it though, my friend Calvin got it. Dam, I should not have missed it. Just for your information, even though the stuff here are cheap, but the quality will not lose to the one in Pasar Malam Malaysia. Definitely much better than it.
This is near impossible, Pasar Malam also cannot get this cheap. The price as it is stated, 0.19 bucks or 19 cents!! But there is only 1 of it though, my friend Calvin got it. Dam, I should not have missed it. Just for your information, even though the stuff here are cheap, but the quality will not lose to the one in Pasar Malam Malaysia. Definitely much better than it.
No comments:
Post a Comment