This semester up until the midpoint, my results turned out badly. I definitely will not get into President lists anymore. I do not have any problem with Management, Economics, History of Iowa and Statistics; the ones who brought me down are 2 of the marketing subjects.
Apparently, I am the second only Malaysians who is majoring in marketing. For marketing research class, I scored a C for the first test, sigh... As for global marketing class, the first test I scored a D, even worse. But I will definitely pull up my points for marketing research class, that is why I am not going anywhere during Spring break to study for both of the marketing classes.
As for global marketing, I have taken this class at the wrong time. This is a level 400 class and I am supposed to take it in my last semester. The professor assumed us to understand all other marketing classes before taking this class, and I have only done the principles of marketing last semester, now it drives me nuts. I wanted to drop this class with a "W" and take it again in my last semester since I am only taking 1 class. However, this class offers only in Spring, which is not my last semester. After talking to professor, he said he will help me out in all assignments and case studies provided that I need to go in and see him every week for the "catch-ups". I have planned to stay here for Spring break to finish all his homework and show him after Spring break on improving it.
For both of the classes, in fact, for any class that I am taking now, I cannot afford to get a "C" because it will drives down my CGPA like hell. I will need to make sure I get at least a "B" for both of them, if not I will have to retake the class in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment