Look at the weather at the time I stepped out of my house. Isn't it nice?
Look at how Mary Anne wears when she go out at that cold.
This is the food court, cheapest meal is 6 bucks without drinks. We need to take 3 buses to get there, around 1.5 hour.
Typical rice. We call it "zha fan" in Malaysia.
Looks big and nice, but lose to Sunway Pyramid still. At least thats in my opinion.
This ultra beam can last up to 11 years even if you keep it on always. Do you believe it? (of course we are doing it without changing batteries I assumed)
MACINTOSH!!! I am crazy over it now.
Do we have one of these in Malaysia?
Looks like, but quality still lose to the one in Malaysia.
Sweet couple.
Not sweet couple. Because we are not couple.
Lol, I purposely asked the person not to tear this ticket because I want to keep it.
Someone looks excited with the stuff she has.
Can you imagine? That is just MEDIUM size pop corn. Holy....
She is still excited about it. She loves pop corns.
No comments:
Post a Comment