Hey hey, does it look too fake? Hope it does not. It is a HP-MAC product!! Naa, I am just joking.

Again, this is Mac....... theme on vista. Looks cool? However, the object dock below does not come with the theme though, it has to be downloaded separately.

Pretty cool? This is the safari 4.0 (beta). This is what it looks like when you open the browser. It will automatically show all most visited websites in a better view. Another feature of it is that it has awesome browsing speed. Once click any of the picture above, it brings you to the website in less than 3 seconds! Internet explorer takes about 5 seconds. Maybe it is only applicable in US due to the massive connection speed.

This is the iPhone with iTunes. Both of them work well together; they are like a body itself. Everything in the iPhone will be synchronized, except for messages. This auto sync has made convenience for me who needs to keep updating contacts and pictures and ringtones. I do not need to edit anything and copy to iPhone's folder; all I need is just to adjust everything on laptop and plug in the iPhone and it SYNCs! And vice versa, like if I update a contact by putting in a contact picture in iPhone, it will change the one in my laptop too. There are so many thing about synchronizing, it is just too awesome.

This is iTunes. In my opinion, it has nicer interface compare other players. The drawback is that you have to add and convert files into iTunes, however, it takes lesser than 5 seconds to convert hundreds of songs.

This is the maximized with the flipping of albums.
I am obsessed with Macintosh!! Ever since I get my iPhone, I started to study iTunes. Because iPhone and iTunes are being used together; without iTunes, iPhone is like normal phone with built-in wireless. I will further discuss how iTunes will sync with iPhone in other post. iTunes is a part of Apple product, and Apple has its famous Macintosh, and Macintosh features like iTunes, Safari and its object dock are incredible.
I have learned to install the Mac theme by viewing Youtube. The other reason to get it besides being obsessed is because I just want to experience the difference. I know there will not be significant difference simply because it is just the theme. But I bet no one will want to use pure Macintosh operating system, it is just too complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment