I need to do research for companies,
I need to finish my marketing homework which is due soon (each time I need to show the professor in advance),
I need to study in advance for those marketing subjects because I sucked at both tests 1,
I need to give more thoughts on the tasks I received from internship,
I need to make sure I have enough of food at home, if not I will have to go to Wal-Mart to restock (which I just did today),
I need to prepare for the interviews,
I need to prepare to finish the employment form,
I want to have more time for myself,
I have a lot movies pending, they are waiting for me to watch (in fact, I watched less than 5 movies of my collection) ever since I came to US.
I could not write more because I am exhausted. I have some serious headache now. I guess I write this just to briefly update myself and also to indicate that I am tired.
Cheers for our FUTURE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment