This are the examples of the applications that I have downloaded. There are tons of applications out there for me to download. Some are free and some are not.
A little fact on my iPhone. I use my own money I earned from my on-campus job to get it. So that I will not feel guilty to spend my parents money to get something that I consider so luxurious. Another fact is that the iPhone here is way more cheaper than the one in Malaysia. It costs 1.8k RM here with tax and shipping; In Malaysia, it costs about 2.8k - 3k according to my aunt who has a friend selling phones. Further, iPhone founding country is US, so it will be more convenient to settle stuff internally and externally about the product. Also, the internet here is so fast, it has wifi in almost all the places that I am going to, e.g. home and University.
I have done research to get the iPhone. I always wanted one so I have finally decided to get one. I got this unlocked version from the ebay. So basically I bit the price to the lowest and I was assured that the seller is rating is extremely good.
Another thing that I have considered is that the usage of iPhone to its full capacity. I often borrowed iPhone from friends to test out whether will it be useful or not, like the settings for calender, managing funds, calling, messaging, taking notes and many more. It could be served more than just an cell phone. Like a gaming tool, PDA, e-newspaper, reading tool etc (American facts, Arts of War).
There are all kinds of applications, ranging from business/gaming to personal like menstrual calender. They are all downloadable whenever there is a internet connection. I will talk more about its applications in my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment