Recently I have watched a movie called Limitless. As it title recommends, it tells us what will happen if we could unlock all of the access to all parts in our brain, basically to achieve our fullest potential. If your hidden potential is a very smart person, with that drug you will be smart.
However, it seems to tell us that only drug used is able to unlock all paths in our brain. Well it seems to be only the way to do it as we will never access to 50% of our brains despite we maintain a superb healthy lifestyle that no one on earth could ever do that (simply because no one can tolerate with such a diet or sometimes people have no choice but to force them to work in order to make a living).
In that movie, a street wanderer could transform to a brilliant broker (which generated a profit of 2 million USD from 12,000 USD in 10 days) then to a senator through the drug used. As you might have expected, great power comes with great consequences. When the drug is not consumed in a timely manner, the user will suffocate to death. The movie ended with the actor found ways to duplicate the drug for his own use.
Personally, I do not like the way it ended. What is the moral of the story? To encourage people to consume the drug and find ways to duplicate it? It would have been better if the actor finds ways to cure his addiction and yet lived. If so, it also would have been a little more interesting.
I would love to unlock the paths in order to have the access to every single unit in my brain too. Through this movie, I thought I could learn some tips to do that. Just rather disappointed, a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment