There is a purpose for me to post this student ID of mine. I am not saying that only Drake students have valid ID for all of their students. Notice that there is a "Ride DART Free", with this ID, I can ride all DART (Des Moines Area Regional Transit) for free. It is a ultra convenient bus system around Des Moines area. There are a lot of buses with on-time schedule here. Every 10 to 15 minutes there will be a bus of the same number (so I do not have to bring schedule with me always). However, the interval time of the buses is different during weekends which is 30 minutes. But there are only 2 buses around Drake University, other buses will require me to go to down town. But I can always take the bus here to down town and switch to any bus I want to.
Thoughts.
These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)
Saturday, February 28
Random Fact about Drake (4)
There is a purpose for me to post this student ID of mine. I am not saying that only Drake students have valid ID for all of their students. Notice that there is a "Ride DART Free", with this ID, I can ride all DART (Des Moines Area Regional Transit) for free. It is a ultra convenient bus system around Des Moines area. There are a lot of buses with on-time schedule here. Every 10 to 15 minutes there will be a bus of the same number (so I do not have to bring schedule with me always). However, the interval time of the buses is different during weekends which is 30 minutes. But there are only 2 buses around Drake University, other buses will require me to go to down town. But I can always take the bus here to down town and switch to any bus I want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment