Another amazing stuff in Drake is its security system. This is an emergency pole. Notice that there is a red button on the pole, once clicked, a security guard will appear to the pole within 30 seconds!! There are a lot of these poles on campus, which indirectly create a ultra safe environment around Drake University. Of course we could not simply press it. I do not know what are the consequences of pressing it but, it is definitely not a good one. Further, the arrival time of the security guard is proven by the student senate.
Thoughts.
These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)
Monday, February 23
Random Fact about Drake (2)
Another amazing stuff in Drake is its security system. This is an emergency pole. Notice that there is a red button on the pole, once clicked, a security guard will appear to the pole within 30 seconds!! There are a lot of these poles on campus, which indirectly create a ultra safe environment around Drake University. Of course we could not simply press it. I do not know what are the consequences of pressing it but, it is definitely not a good one. Further, the arrival time of the security guard is proven by the student senate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment