Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Saturday, February 28

My on-Campus Job


This is the place of the on-campus job that I am working now. Since many of you might be wondering how does the working environment look like, I have asked someone to take picture for me. This is the equipment room; I am working 7 hours per week, 3 hours of it I am working in this place. As you can see, my job is pretty simple. I can always bring my laptop and text book to study for this study shift. Students who want to borrow equipment need to exchange their ID for any equipment they choose.

Here is a little details of the job that I am working:
Wage: $7.25
Equipment Room: 3 hours/week (study shift)
Tennis Center: 2 hours/week (study shift)
Weight Room: 2 hours/week (non-study shift)

Non-study shift, as the term explains itself, is a job that I cannot bring any text book/laptop to study. It is a pretty boring job, I must admit. Well luckily it is only 2 hours. In this job, all I need to do is to make sure that no one gets hurt when they are doing some weight lifting in the weight room. So, standing there for 2 hours is my job.

Out of the 7 hours, 5 hours is the shift where I can do my study. Meaning I study while getting paid, pretty nice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment