Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Saturday, January 30

Working as Complex Manager for the First Time Alone

The job was really busy itself. I mean really busy in the sense that I could not even sit side by side with the Front Desk personnel. There are ton of things happening at that time when I was CMing. I ran around trying to get things done.

The Office Assistant at that time was Clair. She handled a complex locker situation really well and I honored her with a Pink Sheet (appraisal sheet) and have her signed it. She was so happy and gave me a hug. This was like my first time issuing a pink sheet to someone under my own will. She really did a good job. Well, I wanted to do the job instead of letting her doing it, but you know, the locker is located in the womens' bathroom. Maybe next generation when I have my sex changed, I will handle it myself.

I bought 2 burgers at the McD but I only managed to have one eaten. Oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment