I admit that I am not one of those really smart ones out there. In this semester, I have taking 5 level 400's classes at Drake and it is all in a day, back-to-back classes, every Monday and Wednesday and I wonder how far could I push myself to my limit. From 11:00 am till 9 pm on Monday, 10:00 am to 4:45 pm on Wednesday. Imagine 5 midterms on a day. I will not let that happen.
Aside from that, I am also working a fixed set of 17 hours per week, which is insanely crazy. I never knew I will have to work that much in this semester. The combination of work at the Student Life Center and at the Bell Center is great because both of them focus on providing a good customer service. These jobs will further enhance my decision making skills and my American English.
Working hours are:
Tuesday : 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Wednesday : 8:00 pm to 12:30 am
Thursday : 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Friday : 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wages ranging from 7.25, 8.25 and 9.25. I need to work to pay back the cash that I have spent on electronics and vacation in LA.
On the good side, I have 5 days as weekend which allow me to self study and rest full time. I really hope I will be able to make it through this semester. I mean, both scoring a perfect score in my classes and no customers would complain about work.
No comments:
Post a Comment