Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Saturday, January 23

27 Random Things about Me

1. Everyday when I wake up I hope to eat some simple chinese/malaysian food. I miss that so much.

2. I love to eat with a lot of people that is close to me so that we could talk about anything and everything.

3. Mary Anne became my girlfriend on the 19th of June, 2009.

4. I will try my best to look for a job here in the States before deciding to go back to Malaysia.

5. I need to motivate myself to start studying before going to class because my classes are really though in this semester.

6. Sometimes I write poem to my love one whenever I miss her and when I have the inspiration to do so.

7. I love to hangout with Malaysians at Drake University.

8. I love technological gadgets.

9. I feel that the time flies when I am in front of my 17 inch laptop. I do not watch any movie, time just flies.

10. I could survive without candy, chocolate and ice cream.

11. My favorite restaurants are:
Pork Ribs - Jethros in Des Moines
Ice Cream - Java chip from Star Bucks
Rice - Nasi Lemak in Malaysia
Chicken - Any chicken rice in Malaysia
Ramen - Daikoukuya (Best ramen I have tried on earth, in LA)
Breakfast - Perkins(DSM) /Black Bear (LA)

12. I do not eat cheese; no beef, motton, butter, milk, excessive garlic. I drink chocolate milk, so I am not lactose intolerant.

13. I love photography. Check out my 100 albums on Facebook.

14. I want to travel around the world with my wife, although I do not have one yet.

15. I have a wonderful host parents at Drake University. It could not be any better.

16. I love to help people that need help within my area of expertise. I do not take advantage of them.

17. My dream is to be able to support my family and my future family financially. Thus I need to put in hard work.

18. I would love to be knowledgeable in my area of work.

19. I only drink coffee whenever I need caffeine to keep me awake during exams.

20. I plan to get married at or after the age of 27.

21. Always try to be romantic although I am not good at it, just for my girl.

22. I am working a lot in this semester, 17 hours per week.

23. I am a Buddhist. I believe in it because my family do so. I do not think any religion is more superior than one and another, it is all based on personal belief.

24. I love attending events organized by MASA at Drake University because I can get to take pictures and have fun with my fellow mates from Malaysia.

25. I am happy to hangout with people that has a good heart. A good heart means like helping people and not being selfish.

26. I am a Finance and Accounting major student but my focus is on Finance, not accounting.

27. I love travelling with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment