So I can chill and relax, start packing since I will be leaving soon. I have to work right after tomorrow's test too. And full day at the festival on Saturday. I finally have the time to think that "I am going home soon!". I never knew stress can cause you not to think of the happy stuff like I will be going back next week. I have just only realized that though.
Thoughts.
These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)
Thursday, May 14
Yu Foo!!
There is only 1 more final paper to go! I do not have to study much for this final because if I get 30/100 I will still get a B; if I go for 100/100, it will still be a B. Imagine how heavy is the coursework for the entire semester! This Global Marketing class, is by far the subject that I have acquired most knowledge of Global marketing and international business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment