Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Saturday, May 9

Quarantine in Malaysia airport?? Real or Unreal?

I heard rumors saying that all people from the US that wish to enter Malaysia will have to be quarantined 7 days in Malaysia airport!!!

Well, I am not sure about this but I do know that they do need to perform body checkup on us. I would also assume that this process does not take longer than 2 hours.

I will kill myself if this is real. Quarantine for 7 days in the airport would be so at the wrong timing because I do not want to celebrate my 21st birthday in that quarantined cell!! Regardless how big is in the cell and how many people are in there for me, it just does not sound right. Like celebrating in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment