Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Tuesday, May 5

Tired......ness

I have been here for so long, approximate 8 months before I go back to Malaysia for Summer break (well, it is actually not a break since I am taking 2 subjects online and internship). I have been:

  1. Reading and/or doing homework everyday (I have done 75 assignments!)
  2. Eating cereals every single morning
  3. Eating awful and less or no vegetables everyday
  4. Shopping for groceries in Wal-Mart and Sam's Club every 2 weeks, occasionally 1 week, by taking bus!
  5. Working in the office every Friday (this semester only)
  6. Working on campus job in the gym
  7. Attended some events in Drake to have some good time (this is the only positive one)

AND THATS IT!!

How pathetic is my life here! Things that I have missed:
  1. Shopping at Jordan Creek
  2. My movies that I have downloaded
  3. Playing DOTA on campus and/or any sort of games of my interests
  4. Playing with my iPhone, e.g. get everything needed for my iPhone like software
  5. Playing basketball every night where possible
  6. Good food that is available in West Des Moines which is far away from my place
Things that I would really crave for when I go back to Malaysia:
  1. GOOD FOOD! by my grandma, by Mamak, by those opened/closed air restaurants which include:
    • Bak Kut Teh (I cant stop thinking about it)
    • Roti Canai, Roti Bomb, Roti Telur, Roti Banana, Roti Whatever
    • Tosei (I am not sure about the spelling)
    • Chap fan (with chicken pelvis, egg, vege and other kind of meat)
    • Tom Yam, not those which produced here!
    • Spicy food/fast food, here everything here are tomatomized!
    • Herbal soup made by my Grandma
    • Mee hoon mee
    • Nasi Lemak with ayam Rendang
    • Wan Tan mee (Asia Cafe or the one nearby my house)
    • Japanese Food (not sushi or sashimi)
  2. My car, drive around
  3. Yam Cha session
  4. DOTA session
  5. Basketball session
  6. Pasar Malam session
  7. Spend time with my family
  8. TRIP!! Anywhere is fine!
  9. Take more pictures with my camera
  10. LONGER SLEEPING HOURS, waking up late
  11. Watching movies in the GSC, Cinemax, TGV

No comments:

Post a Comment