Right after my last paper, I have to help out in the office for the Festival which is a day later after my finals. I slept less than 2 hours before the paper and I was struggling to do some task based jobs in the office. My colleague asked me whether do I want to help out more for another 3 hours, my tiredness rejected her, without my full consciousness (normally I will not reject unless I have something on).
So after she sent me back, I took a nap, but it was not enough though. I could not sleep any longer because I have go to GK basement for a CS game. Well, I have not been playing with them for quite sometime because normally they always hangout together every Thursday night and I have to wake up early for my Friday internship. "I die also must go"
Well, after the game, I went home to get some rest. Next morning have to wake up for senior commencement. Taken a couple of photos and I will send to everyone individually later when I get back to Malaysia because I know it is meaningful for them =P
Right after the commencement, or before it finished I have to rush to the festival to volunteer myself at the Welcome Tent. The weather was freaking cold and Mary Anne actually fall sick at night. Then, of course I took care of her when she was sleeping with the hope that she would get recovered soon. I slept very late that night too, around 5 am to filter the items which I want to bring home.
Next day, thanks to some of my friends who actually helped me to move all the heavy stuff to my other house, without their help we could not do anything. We are shifting house next fall, a cheaper one. Things are still going around even at this time, there are too many stuff to transfer (basically everything). Those thing that I do not want to bring back, I have to put all of them into boxes.
Still busy still busy...... hope this will be over soon. Still miss Malasyia food.
No comments:
Post a Comment