These few days are the hardest time to move on. Somehow my emotion took over my rational side of me. I am becoming more pessimistic rather than optimistic that I was used to be. Now I can imagine why some women being so emo at times, however, they can be much worse. I still cannot accept the fact that I was being used all the while by this worthless friend (well, I do not treat her as a friend anymore). Another thing is about the unfairness of the election and my effort towards MASA. There is a upcoming MASA Night potluck this Friday. Given that my effort was not appreciated, I should not have agreed to the president that I will be bring food. What was in my mind? I simply cannot reject. Part of me want to contribute blindly, another part of me (anger plus emo) is trying to stop me by contributing more. Ethical dilemma!!
I need time to let everything go
I need time to reset my goal
How should I set my goal? Given that all students organizations election were already over and I have only planted my seed on MASA. My non-diversified portfolio gives me a negative return. I shall be announced broke.
No comments:
Post a Comment