Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Sunday, April 19

A Friend of Mine: A Huge Lesson

Mary Anne was right at first for saying that I should not be as close to one of my friend. This decision I made (that is kicking her out of my friend list) was correct. Although it was a little bit late but still, as long as I am not blind for the rest of my life. This friend always thought that she has a lot of good friends: like me and Mary Anne. Well, that is what she told me. She might speaks the same thing to other of her friends. The reason why she wants me to be her close friend because I can benefit her in a lot of matter (which I do not want to explain here); honestly, I never thought of getting anything from her yet I only wanted to treat her nicely as a close friend. To add, speaking the truth, Mary Anne has never treated her as good friend.


She really admires Mary Anne for her beauty and leadership (I guess?). Always wanted to be close to her. But sometimes when she called, Mary Anne did not answer (you know, sometimes it is harder to call girls), so she always call me instead. In the conversation, usually she wants to talk about Mary Anne and about herself. She seldom talk to me about my stuff. Well, like I have said, I will not be that stupid anymore. (this is one of the reasons why this friend is so horrible) Simply to add, I really do not like the fact that people keep laughing at me for being so close to such a person. I am stupid enough for kept helping her to defend herself. Now I realized my stupidity.

I do not mind that she reads about what I have written here because those are what she personally told me. She once said that "Well, not everyone can be my best friend; One has to have something unique that I can be able to learn from". I am just doing what she said; she has nothing for me to learn besides learning on making use of other people.


This will be my first post on talking bad on someone. Remember, I am not telling lies nor gossip. I am publishing it here to let everyone know, even she herself. I deeply regret of my stupidity of treating her so well. This is a great deal of thing I have already learned and achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment