Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Thursday, April 30

75 Assignments This Semester!!

Just 1 more research proposal and 1 assignment and THATS IT!! STRIVE!

What a stressful semester. I had than 75 homework assignments this semester and I did not even realize it! I am seriously not joking!

These are the breakdown:

Iowa History: 13 essays, every single week on Monday night need to write an essay (except 1 week Spring Break), and read other people's essay and make 2 intellectual comments.

Marketing Research: One only but super heavy = 1, group project which involves 12 pages of research proposal

Global Marketing: 6 (some heavy some okay, all involves heavy research) + 3 (heavy until wanted to die, just finished the last one though. The professor has high standard in terms of grading) = 10

Statistic 072: 2 every week, for around 13 weeks (excluding 4 tests and Spring Break week), but this is super easy = 2 x 13 = 26

Operational Management: 8 online homework (last 2 is quite hard), 3 or 4 "take home and send through email" assignment" = 12

Economics 105: 2 (1 practice and 1 graded) every alternate week. Practice questions close eyes also can do (because this will not be graded, right or wrong does not matter), graded ones were consider normal. 2 x 7 = 14

13 + 1 + 9 + 26 + 12 + 14 = 75!!!!!!! Holy crap, I cant believe it!

I WANT TO GO BACK TO MALAYSIA TO CHARGE MY BATTERY SO BADLY...... Attendtion to Good food in Malaysia, I am coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment