Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Saturday, October 16

Oct 15 2010

I am tired of studying for CFA, hopefully this feeling is just temporary, I am just one and the half months away from the actual exam date. Keep working... keep working...

Stuff that I learnt in my life including cant be straight at almost all situations. Facebook is no longer a personal thing to everyone. Every sentence you post will be evaluated and analyzed by someone else, and quickly, they will judge your personality based on the comment. Sigh... But soon, facebook will come out with a filter that could filter your friends (I am not sure what it is, the CEO of facebook just announcement it couple of days ago). I believe this feature will be utilized by most people and making facebook's home page less personal, more towards business. Sad thing.

Recently, there are some bad personalities in me that blinded from my consciousness. Some of it become so rigid and sometimes it does not make sense. I am trying to feel the change in myself and make necessary changes. A friend of mine actually talked me through it. I am just trying to be perfect but knowing that there is no perfect people.

And the US economy is not getting any better. Job market has been dying and never improved, particularly in the financial services area. Man, thats exactly the area I want to pursue in my career. Historically, US has such a strong financial market in the world, until the discovery of the use of derivatives. Chances of me staying here after graduation and securing a financial analyst position is so slim. Unless, I lie to myself that I actually like auditing and taxing positions, I could pursue that path since there are more job openings in that area.

On to the story of why I hate those people who actually judge others people relationship, it happens to my case. I happened to know someone judged my relationship with Mary Anne saying that I do not suit her (or she could find a better one), I was really mad. Ridiculously, I don't know the person very well, neither do him. Why would he want to do such a thing? To destroy my relationship? Other than that, I could not find any other reason why he want to say that to us, or either one of us. Hopefully these people could grow more mature and understand the damage they have done to us and vanish! If you like to judge, just judge among your little scums, and make sure your scums could keep their mouth shut so that it will not affect the people who are in a relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Be confident to yourself. There may be a few who feel you do not suit her but I know there are a lot of people who are optimistic towards your relationship. 不要为了几张嘴,搞到自己心情不好。

    Phei San

    ReplyDelete