Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Thursday, October 21

Thinking about a purchase, SB-600

I have been working part time consistently in the past year and I have not gotten myself anything yet (besides a DSLR, which is slightly lesser than my monthly income and thats like 8 months back). I feel like treating myself something, and right now I am looking into Nikon flash, SB-600, which is a very awesome flash given its price, since I like taking portraits, this flash would be beneficial for me and serve me well for years.

This is weird for me because the flash itself is not that expensive (a third of my monthly income) but I am not able to add it to cart like I used to. I feel more like saving. I hope this change in me is a positive one.

Also, I think in Drake University, I am the only malaysian student who bought DSLR with my own money. I am proud of it since I did not buy something that I want with parents' money. But often, I receive criticism that I had a lousy purchase. Nah, I don't mind since I am not into professional photography yet, a good entry one will do good for me. Plus, I am satisfied with the pictures I have taken (after taking so long in trying to make it right, but still imperfect), and I am still going to improve further after my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment