Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Monday, October 28

Grandma's condition

Don't know how long my grandma is going to survive. Looking at the condition, it seems to me that very unlikely she will live past this year. Feeling hopeless to some extent. Really can do is to accompany her more. Full stop.

This happened for the first time: she could not recognize that she is in hospital... When she sees nearby, she was wondering why there are so many other races in the "house". She thought that she is home! What just happened? I'm blogging as I'm looking at her in the hospital by the way.

After a couple of test questions from me, I think she is just joking with me. Will just stop here and hopefully I'm right...

I think theway beside someone just pass away. People crying and many stood outside the wad. Whoever it is, hope that he/she is leaving this world happily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment