Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Monday, June 17

Not a good father's day


Well well, it is not one of the good days which I usually have. My sister, brother and mother did not attend the dinner with the family (Father + grandparents + myself of course) to sort of celebrate father's day. It had been weeks which I did not have proper dinner with my family and it is mostly my fault because I am always out. Two weeks before my exam I stayed at home all day long to study and did not join them for dinner outside; two weeks after my exam (which is about now) I did not join them again because I am always out. 

Normally we have family dinner every Sunday night. I stayed home last Sunday just to chill at home but with that also failed to have dinner together because parents used to have dinner without us the kids. That's unfortunate, me and my brother had dinner together instead, which is also awesome.

On the father's day, I received clear instruction from my mum that our family are going to have dinner with one of my uncles' family. Decided on the time to depart so that I could get home by then. Just when we are going to leave home, parents had argument and caused my mum not joining the dinner, which is sad. This problem has always lies in between my parents. In a way I am kind of used to it but I am still trying to remedy the situation. Most of the time I think it is my father's fault. While he is a great businessman, he is not that great in being a husband. Dont get me wrong. He is great in his way but the love is hardly expressed in a manner which my mum could feel it.

Kind of disappointed with my brother though. He did not join for dinner. Not sure if he is working? Hopefully he does because I am still hoping that he prioritize family events over other events. I have not been a good brother to ask him about that though. Failure is on me.

As for my little sister, she is on national service which is excusable. It has been awhile since the last time I saw her. Miss her a little because my room got a little quiet without her presence (at times she will just come over to my room to disturb me, which I like it because I felt the companionship). Knowing that she is going to be back in a few days is great.

Another funny thing is that I wished one of my girl friends happy father's day, without giving much thought that it really means.

No comments:

Post a Comment