Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Sunday, November 25

Hello?

This is my first time writing a post with my smart phone. I would not have done it if I'm not using Samsung galaxy note 2 Thanks to its huge screen.

At this point,  the update on my career job is that I have already resigned (finally) as a fund accountant. It's not that I resign without getting myself a job. I got an offer for being an analyst for a venture capital firm. That's a hoo ray for me I finally get a step closer to my dream job. Hopefully I can get valuable experience with this company.
It is also nice to know that I would work in s normal shift hours again. It really Sucks to work in a night shift. I used to think that working at night is gonna be cool but after having to experience it,  it changed my mind completely. First reason is that you will have a shorter weekend. By the time when you are awake,  half of the Saturday had already gone. You might think that you could get up earlier on Saturday,  but it is not going to be productive because you are going to be so exhausted. You would not have the mood to do anything. Second,  I'm playing badminton every Sunday at 11 am. It simply feels so hard to get up that 'early'. And it Sucks so bad because you won't have the energy to play well. Oh well...

As for love life,  I thought I found myself a partner for life already. But in fact,  I'm don't really feel ready to go into a relationship yet. Dunno is it because I don't love her enough or simply because I lost the motivation to date. Maybe it is not the age yet for me. There's just so much to be done like achieving career goals and studying at the same time. So I guess there should be no hurry to getting into a relationship now. Oh,  most importantly,  I don't feel that I'm matured enough yet, for many reasons.

There are people out there who easily mistakenly taking best friend as girl friend. It is like they are converting the comfortable feeling for being together into love which I don't agree. Then this short term feeling well be gone and converted into commitment. You guessed it, this commitment would not last when it turned into control due to lack of proper communication. I believe I don't not have a good credibility to say this but this is what I have observed in my friends relationships. I simply don't see the passionate relationship in them. My perception of relationships is more like westerners, less like traditional Chinese type.

I always give my gf more freedom. Freedom in the sense that I don't mind if she wants to hang out with other guy friend, as an example. I would opt for an equal life, for instance we have our time together but we also have our spare time do to whatever we want respectively. I will respect her as much as or more than she would respect me. In the traditional Chinese relationship,  I often see that the male is more dominant in the relationship.

Okay. Time to go. Just hope that it is not as confusing to read my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment