Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Sunday, February 19

Gadgets


My old camera Nikon D3000 and also my companion when I was in the US.


My new lens Tamron 17-50 mm f 1/2.8bought together with my new Camera.


My kit lens that comes together with my old camera, Nikon 18-55mm F 1/3.5


All time favorite watch, Casio Edifice.


All time favorite laptop bought in year 2009. HP Pavillion 17'inch Core i7 Windows 7.


New HDTV 720p, Sony EX420 32'inch. It has a great output quality. Range medium class in Sony series. The size is just right for a monitor.


Just another view on it.


iPhone 4s 16 gb. Been waiting for it for ages before finally bought it.


New tripod that could really hold a heavy DSLR camera, Manfrotto. Firm and steady.


Funny that I brought this in. Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional. Calculator of my soul. Need it to pass more CFA examinations in the future.


Favorite companion when I go for jogging, iPod Shuffle 1 gb. It has battery power of more than 10 hours and it never fails to play any song that I insert in.


My old camera Nikon D3000 with its Flash unit. Taken by Canon 60D.


My new camera, Nikon D7000. All time favorite. Best camera year 2010 & 2011. Best value money. Many people have praise the quality of pictures produced by it. I bring it everywhere I go and it never fails me by constantly producing an output that is better than my previous one.


Best flash unit that I ever owned, Nikon SB-600. It makes all portraits so beautiful. I carries it everywhere I go too together with Nikon D7000.


Logitech best mouse ever, Logitech Performance MX Mouse. It can perform many tasks unlike any other mouses. Looks great and elegant. Best thing is it is rechargeable with just a USB connection. It works even on glass surface.


My favorite speakers, Logitect Z-5 speakers. No need to plug into any cords, just a simple USB will do. Even though the power only comes from the USB from your computer, you will be amazed by the output it carries. Elegant & awesome.


My fighting and racing gaming tool, Logitech. Wireless and works perfectly. I never need to change the battery since I bought it in early 2010 (though I seldom use it).


Best keyboard ever owned, Logitech K800. Independent on any batteries, it is solar powered. Slim and elegant.


First external hard disk, Hitachi 240gb.


Second hard disk, Western Digital 320gb.


Third hard disk, Western Digital 2tb.


It was my favorite companion before my DSLRs. It small and convenient, yet giving good pictures quality. It is in top 10 best compact camera year 2010.


I call this the titan cooling pad, Cooler Master. Bought it Low Yat year 2009 and it never fails to work even until now. Best part is it has extra USB slot to compensate for one USB slot for using it.


My first wireless laser mouse. Gave it to my brother already since I got the one from Logitech during Black Friday.


My HDTV when I was in the US. 32'inch.


My first iPhone, iPhone 3G. Kept me company all the time when I was in US. 


My Drake basketball achievements, from various events.


Wand of Lord Voldermolt, bought it in Harry Potter theme park, Disney World, Florida.


Wand of Neville Longbottom. From Disney World as well.


Best sound output, the Sennheiser HD 555. You can hear the singer's breathing with it. Must try it in order to understand what I am trying to say.


My old tripod which kept my company when I was in the US. The quality is pretty standard thus it worn off after a year or two. When I put it with my D7000, it could no longer support the weight, thus almost destroy my new camera. I put it aside, letting it idle.

4 comments: