Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Wednesday, June 22

Room - Before & After

After:






Before:




All of the items above, except for mattress and the bed frame, were bought in IKEA. The wardrobe was built-in and given by my uncle. Total approximate expenditures on the furniture is RM 2380 or USD 794. Not too much isn't it? (I am not being sarcastic).

The most expensive item among them is my mattress which cost about RM 1000 or USD 333. Mattress is normally very expensive especially for the good ones. Well, I think I got a pretty good price on it. I could have bought a nicer and more expensive bed frame than my current one which cost about RM 250 (USD 84) but I did not because I dont think it is crucial to spend so much on decoration. As for the table, I wanted a L-shaped. So I bought one which is consider very cheap (RM 500, USD 167). As for the chair, it is important for your spine so I get the good one (RM 300, USD 100). I bought a cheapest bookshelves you can get in IKEA. Again, because it is just for decoration, I dont mind getting a cheap one. RM 370, USD 123.33.

To sum up, I only spend more on those which I think is important to my daily life activity items like mattress and chair. Not so much on those decorations. =)

1 comment: