Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Tuesday, June 28

Another Month

I just got to know that I am not going to start my job until 1st of August.

Normally, I am always occupied with things. My mind was always worried about something. Like for instance, studying before graduation for my degree, applying for jobs in the US from January to March, studying for my CFA level one from April to June, applying for jobs for the first 2 weeks in June and got the job offer after that. I always had things to worry about, but it no longer the same. The emptiness filled in my heart. No friends of mine who are not working during the day, no car to go out anywhere I want. I am always at home, stay bored with limited internet connectivity is not great at all.

I am waiting for my car to arrive, hopefully by the end of this month if I am lucky (buying a car in Malaysia, like those of high demand cars, always have to wait for a long time!). The process of waiting for my car is torturing, I am still trying to get used to it. I am copping pretty well. I am also waiting for the Unifi fiber optics internet to be available in my area. I cant go on youtube with my limited capacity of my iPhone 3G connection plus it breaks every once in awhile. It would be also great if I don't have to wait for my CFA results so that I can register for the next level (if I passed) and start studying right away! I would not know the result until August.

I also cant wait to make new friends at my work place. Having new colleagues to experience a whole new set of life as a worker can be great. I just want to expand my knowledge and fun to a new level.

Just have to wait.

Seriously, there aren't many times in my life in my 20's where I feel absolutely empty due to lack of things to achieve at the moment. I have purchased a book which will help me in my future career, titled "An Introduction to Fund Management" from Amazon. It is going to take some time to reach my place as I need my friend to help ship it from the US. By the time it reaches Malaysia, I guess I am ready to start my job in August 1st.

I don't even feel like playing computer games, now.

What can I do at the moment? Reading story books of a successful people to see where else can I further improve myself would be the best choice. I have a few books given by some friends but I have yet to touch them yet.

I am going on a trip to Morib this coming weekend with my gang of friends. I am watching Transformers this coming Thursday night. Seriously, I need to think of more activities to keep myself busy. Activities that are fruitful to my life.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this month, Justin. Once you start working it never ends and you will look back on this free time with longing! Get out in nature- take a walk. Go swimming, exercise, enjoy the time to just "be". Invest in your relationships: family, extended family, friends, people you admire....write thank you notes, write down the highlights of the past 5 years....you will be amazed at how quickly you forget the details. Set a few long term goals, but don't cement them...always be willing to flex. Most of all, just relax and breathe ...knowing you, you need to "plan" to not think about things...give yourself permission- It's only a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your comment Amy. No one could understand me better than you do. I will try my best.

    ReplyDelete