Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Monday, September 15

Pot Luck by Host Families

Well, this is the first time I have got a host family other than my own parents. My host family parents are Bob Swatson, Denise Swatson while their children are Justin, Maggie, Michael, Stephanie and 2 others whom I cant remember their names because they were absent for the pot luck. There are 4 other international students joined me in this family too: Windy (China), Cheng Khang (Malaysia), Mary Anne (Malaysia), and Ian (Malaysia). Our host family is the largest among all other familes in the hall, we have 11 siblings in total. My family is extremely friendly in the way they talk and how they have been treating us. There is a traditional dancing performance by Amy Soon too, it was great. I actually seen them practicing and this is their result:

After the program for the day has ended, Denise gave us winter coats, boots and blankets, for free. So I got my first winter coat in life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment