Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Friday, September 26

My Laptop and Handphone

W580i, Sony Ericsson. At&t
Free after main-in rebate

Black: Justin

Red: Mary Anne



Laptop: HP Pavilion dv6700

$700 after rebate

No built-in graphic card because of some discouragements. =(


But, overall, I really like my laptop =)








Laptop: Sony Vaio
$700 after rebate

Owner: Mary Anne



The front cover is really unique.

The overall specs is the same as my laptop.


3 comments:

  1. nice, i wish i had a webcame in my lap top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Your phone and laptop both are very nice. As you are using Sony Ericsson W580i it is such a good phone. It has got so many features as compare to any other phones. The voice clarity and picture clarity is so good. About your laptop, you are using Sony vaio it is really a nice product of Sony. I like the laptop and a best thing which you have in your laptop is an in-built web cam…

    ===================================
    Saurabh
    look4ward

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..justin n maryanne using same model handphone wor... ahem ahem.

    ReplyDelete