Just a lot of issues arise lately, half financial issues, other half work issues.
Financial issues, despite having increment, passive expenses increase 3 folds. Need to drop the idea of getting a house at this moment. Also just spoke to insurance agent to temporarily reduce my insurance coverage, pending to increase back in Jan 2014. Plus, worse thing is that I damaged company laptop, need to compensate in full. 2k gone. Yeah you may think that I did not argue but as per company policy, just can't so much. I argued with the middle management but not helpful because big boss is always right. No point arguing to risk my career.
On the work part, dam a lot of work. I hardly go to gym during weekdays. Good thing is that I feel good learning. Bad thing is that I need to refrained from outings.
Work and financial issues also involved, I am not sure if I have communicated with you guys about 'detrimental' program that each employee will need to be bind with it. It is called staff entertainment pool fund. Whereby, each employee contributes to this fund if they make mistakes in their job, or being rewarded if they have done good job. Since the day I joined, I have never contributed, the only person from the investment team never contributed to this fund. But this month, I am contributing 400 plus into this fund. What a pain.
But the fund goes back to the employees, by the way of spending lunches, trips etc. Current status of the fund is about 22k. Shocked right? Yeah, our middle management contributed hell a lot. But it is accumulated since the establishment of the fund la.
No comments:
Post a Comment