I am a bit excited to know that I am having my last week of internship. Through out the entire internship here, I have gain tremendous amount of knowledge that I have never expect it to be. Besides on the great deal of knowledge that I have gained on the hands-on stuff on projects and proposals, most importantly is my self-development.
Many people are saying that internship in Malaysia cant learn much of a thing; the job scopes are basically photocopying and printing. I would say it would only be like that if you are not confident in yourself and you are not being proactive. Many would say it depends a lot on your supervisor whether they provide you the appropriate knowledge that you should gain or not. If so, they would give you the tasks that are up to your level; it will not be anything lower unless you are lazy. Proactive and confidence played an important part in this situation because you need to be able to say that "I can do it". Having said that, you have to put in extra effort to get the work done in order to prove that you can do it. But of course we have to make the assumption that all managers are ethical. Waiting for tasks to be assigned to you is not bringing you anywhere further.
Many people are saying that internship in Malaysia cant learn much of a thing; the job scopes are basically photocopying and printing. I would say it would only be like that if you are not confident in yourself and you are not being proactive. Many would say it depends a lot on your supervisor whether they provide you the appropriate knowledge that you should gain or not. If so, they would give you the tasks that are up to your level; it will not be anything lower unless you are lazy. Proactive and confidence played an important part in this situation because you need to be able to say that "I can do it". Having said that, you have to put in extra effort to get the work done in order to prove that you can do it. But of course we have to make the assumption that all managers are ethical. Waiting for tasks to be assigned to you is not bringing you anywhere further.
No comments:
Post a Comment