Finally, I have got a girlfriend after so many years of being single. This girlfriend of mine has been truly supporting me from many ways, inside out, a best girlfriend that I have ever get (this is really not a biased information). She has done a lot and it is really hard for me to explain every single thing here in this blog.
As for the one month online course, it was a crazy nightmare which I totally regret taking it. It has ruined my June's life in Malaysia. It was so intense that I hardly have time to do my own stuff. Now I am glad that it is already over.
And ever since I came back, there is NO a single day that I am at home all day. Really! As long as I have a car, or my friends have a car, I will be out; Whether it is for movies, yam cha, hanging out in the mall etc. There is not much time spent on my family. Now my brother has left for UK, the family is getting more and more quiet..
I need to go out now, more updates will be available soon.... soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment