Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Wednesday, June 3

Started Working and Things are Getting Busy

Everyday waking up at 6.15 am is not a fun thing to do. Thanks to the school holidays because it unstuck the traffic in the LDP, it ease my driving mood for just 2 weeks.

Worried about the midterm 1 for Accounting 165 this Friday (US time). I have not been studying lately because I always get tired everyday after work.

Luckily I dropped History 1 from DMACC. Or else I will not know how am I going to do it. Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment