My first time in Jordan Creek was a bad experience. We watched horror movie called "Quarantine". It was really bad. The camera of the movie was the first person point of view, meaning it moves exactly how the person moves. It made me headache, other friends complained too. Also, I am those kind of people who have strong and deep memory (not photographic memory), so when ever I watch a movie, most of the time I will remember it, especially tiny details/
scenes that trigger
curiosity. This memory will last for a few weeks, so basically I lived in fear for a few weeks after that movie.
I did not want to watch the movie at first, but all others want to watch. So basically, I paid 9 bucks to scare myself, sigh...
Never mind that. After watching the movie, we have taken a few pictures outside of Jordan Creek Mall. I really do not know why the screen reflection blocked my face, as it is in the picture shown below. Why out of so many people, only I am affected?

After seeing that picture, we have decided to take again to see how it goes. Fortunately, it went well. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment