Thoughts.

These are all my thoughts. I tend to analyze all aspects possible before posting it. As you can see, all the posts are written analytically solely based on my perspective. Anyhow, enjoy reading my blog and I thank you for reading. (Please ignore any grammatical errors and errors in sentence structure)

Sunday, October 12

MASA Potluck

Basically, all (most) of us cooked our part (not that part of our body) and gathered together and eat Malaysian foods while enjoying to be together. I cooked porridge and it didnt know serve well. I spent exactly an hour in preparing porridge, cut the chicken and fish into slices and mixed all of them together. My food had a lot of leftover after the potluck. Well, I do not mind because I can treat it as my breakfast next morning. We also had fun in singing Karaoke, although there is only 1 microphone. It has been awhile since the last time I been to Redbox in Pyramid, I just enjoy that moment very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment